Trevor and Ben bring you their takes and instant reactions to all the action from Sunday's slate of Week 1.
- Screw the No. 1 pick, the Jags are fun af
- Trevor addresses Bills Mafia
- The complain about GB is that they only have one WR -- they only needed one
- Mitchell Trubisky's career game stats versus Patricia are enough to get him fired tomorrow
- Eagles and Bucs fall flat out of the gate
- Lamar looked great; is it time to really panic with Baker Mayfield?
- Burrow's brilliant performance in a loss
- Big rookie numbers all over the NFL
- Much more!