Only five or six weeks remain in the fantasy football season, depending on your league, and it's time to really make a push for a bye or the playoffs or to simply save your season. We have a game Halloween night and then the first slate of Sunday games in November. Let's start the new month with a victory!
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | vs. TEN
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | @ OAK
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | vs. NE
- Robbie Gould (K - SF) | @ ARI
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | vs. SF
- Josh Lambo (K - JAX) | vs. HOU
- Brett Maher (K - DAL) | @ NYG
- Matt Gay (K - TB) | @ SEA
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | @ KC
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | vs. MIN
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | vs. TB
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | vs. IND
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | @ LAC
- Chase McLaughlin (K - LAC) | vs. GB
- Ka’imi Fairbairn (K - HOU) | @ JAX
- Mike Nugent (K - NE) | @ BAL
- Brandon McManus (K - DEN) | vs. CLE
- Stephen Hauschka (K - BUF) | vs. WSH
- Eddy Pineiro (K - CHI) | @ PHI
- Daniel Carlson (K - OAK) | vs. DET