The first half of the fantasy football regular season is in the books. How is your team doing? Hopefully you're within at least two games of a playoff spot heading into Week 8. Let's get another win under your belt as October draws to a close.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | vs. CAR
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | vs. SEA
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | @ HOU
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | vs. GB
- Evan Engram (TE - NYG) | @ DET
- Hunter Henry (TE - LAC) | @ CHI
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | @ BUF
- Jimmy Graham (TE - GB) | vs. KC
- Gerald Everett (TE - LAR) | vs. CIN
- Jared Cook/Josh Hill (TE - NO) | vs. ARI
- Jonnu Smith (TE - TEN) | vs. TB
- Greg Olsen (TE - CAR) | @ SF
- Vance McDonald (TE - PIT) | vs. MIA
- Eric Ebron (TE - IND) | vs. DEN
- T.J. Hockenson (TE - DET) | vs. NYG
- Cameron Brate (TE - TB) | @ TEN
- Dallas Goedert (TE - PHI) | @ BUF
- Dawson Knox (TE - BUF) | vs. PHI
- Ricky Seals-Jones (TE- CLE) | @ NE
- Mike Gesicki (TE - MIA) | @ PIT