The first half of the fantasy football regular season is in the books. How is your team doing? Hopefully you're within at least two games of a playoff spot heading into Week 8. Let's get another win under your belt as October draws to a close.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Greg Zuerlein (K - LAR) | @ ATL
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | vs. ARI
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | vs. NYG
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | @ NO
- Josh Lambo (K - JAX) | vs. NYJ
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | @ SF
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | @ KC
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | vs. GB
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | vs. MIA
- Matt Gay (K - TB) | @ TEN
- Robbie Gould (K - SF) | vs. CAR
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | @ ATL
- Brandon McManus (K - DEN) | @ IND
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | vs. WSH
- Ka’imi Fairbairn (K - HOU) | vs. OAK
- Mike Nugent (K - NE) | vs. CLE
- Matt Bryant (K - ATL) | vs. SEA
- Eddy Pineiro (K - CHI) | vs. LAC
- Adam Vinatieri (K - IND) | vs. DEN
- Jake Elliott (K - PHI) | @ BUF