I can't believe it's already Week 6. The fantasy season is flying by. Speaking of, there are four teams on BYEs this week: Buffalo, Indianapolis, Oakland, and Chicago. Set your lineups accordingly.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | vs. HOU
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | vs. ARI
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | @ LAR
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | @ MIN
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | vs. CIN
- Greg Olson (TE - CAR) | @ TB
- Will Dissly (TE - SEA) | @ CLE
- Gerald Everett (TE - LAR) | vs. SEA
- Chris Herndon IV (TE - NYJ) | vs. DAL
- Jason Witten (TE - DAL) | @ NYJ
- Delanie Walker (TE - TEN) | @ DEN
- Jimmy Graham (TE - GB) | vs. DET
- T.J. Hockenson (TE - DET) | @ GB
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | @ JAX
- O.J. Howard (TE - TB) | vs. CAR
- Darren Fells (TE - HOU) | @ KC
- Hayden Hurst (TE - BAL) | vs. CIN
- Rhett Ellison (TE - NYG) | @ NE
- Vance McDonald (TE - PIT) | @ LAC
- Noah Fant (TE - DEN) | vs. TEN