We have a little better view of the NFL after the second week of the regular season. Hopefully you have at least one win under your belt.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | vs. BAL
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | vs. DET
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | vs. PIT
- Evan Engram (TE - NYG) | @ TB
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | @ KC
- O.J. Howard (TE - TB) | vs. NYG
- Greg Olsen (TE - CAR) | @ ARI
- Delanie Walker (TE - TEN) | @ JAX
- Vance McDonald (TE - PIT) | @ SF
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | @ MIN
- Will Dissly (TE - SEA) | vs. NO
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | @ IND
- Jason Witten (TE - DAL) | vs. MIA
- Eric Ebron (TE - IND) | vs. ATL
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | @ SEA
- T.J. Hockenson (TE - DET) | @ PHI
- Jimmy Graham (TE - GB) | vs. DEN
- Tyler Eifert (TE - CIN) | @ BUF
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | vs. ATL
- Kyle Rudolph (TE - MIN) | vs. OAK