The first week of the NFL regular season is in the books. Whether you're 1-0 or 0-1, the path to the fantasy playoffs is still wide open. Let's add a tally to the win column here in Week 2.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | @ OAK
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | @ ATL
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | @ CIN
- Evan Engram (TE - NYG) | vs. BUF
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | vs. ARI
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | vs. KC
- Delanie Walker (TE - TEN) | vs. IND
- Vance McDonald (TE - PIT) | vs. SEA
- O.J. Howard (TE - TB) | @ CAR
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | @ LAR
- David Njoku (TE - CLE) | @ NYJ
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | vs. PHI
- T.J. Hockenson (TE - DET) | vs. LAC
- Vernon Davis (TE - WSH) | vs. DAL
- Jimmy Graham (TE - GB) | vs. MIN
- Greg Olsen (TE - CAR) | vs. TB
- Eric Ebron (TE - IND) | @ TEN
- Kyle Rudolph (TE - MIN) | @ GB
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | @ TEN
- Tyler Eifert (TE - CIN) | vs. SF