After a very strong opening week, things keep on rolling here in Week 2. Hopefully you started the season 1-0 and are looking to repeat this week. If not, let's hope these rankings help get you in the win column.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in full-point PPR leagues with otherwise default scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in half-point PPR). Jake Arians’ standard scoring rankings will be linked here when available. These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week, so be sure to check back with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | @ HOU
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | @ LV
- Greg Zuerlein (K - DAL) | vs. ATL
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | @ LAC
- Younghoe Koo (K - ATL) | @ DAL
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | vs. WSH
- Robbie Gould (K - SF) | @ NYJ
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | vs. DET
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | @ GB
- Josh Lambo (K - JAX) | @ TEN
- Tyler Bass (K - BUF) | @ MIA
- Jake Elliott (K - PHI) | vs. LAR
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | vs. DEN
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | vs. NE
- Cairo Santos (K - CHI) | vs. NYG
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | @ TB
- Ryan Succop (K - TB) | vs. CAR
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | @ IND
- Rodrigo Blankenship (K - IND) | vs. MIN
- Daniel Carlson (K - LV) | vs. NO