The first week of the NFL regular season is in the books. Whether you're 1-0 or 0-1, the path to the fantasy playoffs is still wide open. Let's add a tally to the win column here in Week 2.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Greg Zuerlein (K- LAR) | vs. NO
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | vs. ARI
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | @ OAK
- Ka'imi Fairbairn (K - HOU) | vs. JAX
- Matt Bryant (K - ATL) | vs. PHI
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | @ LAR
- Jake Elliott (K - PHI) | @ ATL
- Stephen Gostkowski (K - NE) | @ MIA
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | vs. LAC
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | vs. MIN
- Robbie Gould (K - SF) | @ CIN
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | @ PIT
- Aldrick Rosas (K - NYG) | vs. BUF
- Brett Maher (K - DAL) | @ WSH
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | vs. SEA
- Dustin Hopkins (K - WSH) | vs. DAL
- Adam Vinatieri (K - IND) | @ TEN
- Randy Bullock (K - CIN) | vs. SF
- Josh Lambo (K - JAX) | @ HOU
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | @GB