We didn't forget about all of you who are still playing in Week 17. We here at The Draft Network are here to help you navigate through this tough week. Keep in mind that the Ravens and Bills are likely to sit their starters. The Texans may limit their staters' workload as well. Be sure to check back throughout the week with updated rankings.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | @ SEA
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | vs. LAC
- Tyler Higbee (TE - LAR) | vs. ARI
- Dallas Goedert (TE - PHI) | @ NYG
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | @ TB
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | @ CAR
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | @ DEN
- Hunter Henry (TE - LAC) | @ KC
- O.J. Howard (TE - TB) | vs. ATL
- Jonnu Smith (TE - TEN) | @ HOU
- Noah Fant (TE - DEN) | vs. OAK
- Kaden Smith (TE - NYG) | vs. PHI
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | vs. PIT
- Gerald Everett (TE - LAR) | vs. ARI
- Mike Gesicki (TE - MIA) | @ NE
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | @ JAX
- Cameron Brate (TE - TB) | vs. ATL
- Kyle Rudolph (TE - MIN) | vs. CHI
- Jacob Hollister (TE - SEA) | vs. SF
- Darren Fells (TE - HOU) | vs. TEN