Congratulations to everyone who made it this far. Some of you are just starting your playoff journey. Others have a victory under their belt and are playing for a spot in the finals. Either way, let us help you reach your destination.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | vs. DEN
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | vs. ATL
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | @ WSH
- Hunter Henry (TE - LAC) | vs. MIN
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | vs. JAX
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | @ SF
- Tyler Higbee (TE - LAR) | @ DAL
- David Njoku (TE - CLE) | @ ARI
- Ian Thomas (TE - CAR) | vs. SEA
- O.J. Howard (TE - TB) | @ DET
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | vs. NYJ
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | vs. IND
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | @ NO
- Dallas Goedert (TE - PHI) | @ WSH
- Noah Fant (TE - DEN) | @ KC
- Mike Gesicki (TE - MIA) | @ NYG
- Cameron Brate (TE - TB) | @ DET
- Jacob Hollister (TE - SEA) | @ CAR
- Kyle Rudolph (TE - MIN) | @ LAC
- Jason Witten (TE - DAL) | vs. LAR