Week 14 has arrived and so have the fantasy playoffs. Let us be the first to say congratulations to those who qualified for a spot in the tournament. For others, better luck next year. The path to a championship starts now. Let's help you get there.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring — only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR. These rankings will be updated as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge in your league.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, find me on Twitter. I would be happy to chat with you.
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | @ NE
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | @ NO
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | vs. NYG
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | @ BUF
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | vs. TEN
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | vs. CAR
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | @ TB
- Hunter Henry (TE - LAC) | @ JAX
- Kyle Rudolph (TE - MIN) | vs. DET
- Dallas Goedert (TE - PHI) | vs. NYG
- Vance McDonald (TE - PIT) | @ ARI
- Ryan Griffin (TE - NYJ) | vs. MIA
- Jason Witten (TE - DAL) | @ CHI
- Tyler Higbee (TE - LAR) | vs. SEA
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | vs. SF
- Mike Gesicki (TE - MIA) | @ NYJ
- David Njoku (TE - CLE) | vs. CIN
- Kaden Smith (TE - NYG) | @ PHI
- Jacob Hollister (TE - SEA) | @ LAR
- Darren Fells (TE - HOU) | vs. DEN