Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to Week 13. It's time for family, food and football. Bye weeks are no more, so you'll have a full complement of healthy players at your disposal going forward. For many, this is the final week of the fantasy regular season. Let's close out with a victory and hopefully either get you into the playoffs or improve your positioning.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | @ ATL
- Greg Zuerlein (K - LAR) | @ ARI
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | vs. SF
- Michael Badgley (K - LAC) | @ DEN
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | vs. OAK
- Younghoe Koo (K - ATL) | vs. NO
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | @ NYG
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | vs. LAR
- Matt Gay (K - TB) | @ JAX
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | vs. WSH
- Josh Lambo (K - JAX) | vs. TB
- Jake Elliott (K - PHI) | @ MIA
- Nick Folk (K - NE) | @ HOU
- Brett Maher (K - DAL) | vs. BUF
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | vs. CHI
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | vs. MIN
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | @ CLE
- Chase McLaughlin (K - SF) | @ BAL
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | @ SEA
- Ka’imi Fairbairn (K - HOU) | vs. NE