It's Week 12 and that means this will be the final week of byes this season. Only an injury will keep your star players out of your lineup going forward. Week 12 is usually Thanksgiving week, but the holiday is coming a little later than usual this year. Good luck in what is the penultimate game of the fantasy regular season for many.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | vs. GB
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | @ LAR
- Zach Ertz (TE - PHI) | @ SEA
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | @ NYJ
- Jacob Hollister (TE - SEA) | vs. PHI
- Ryan Griffin (TE - NYJ) | vs. OAK
- Greg Olsen (TE - CAR) | @ NO
- Cameron Brate (TE - TB) | @ ATL
- Gerald Everett (TE - LAR) | vs. BAL
- Dallas Goedert (TE - PHI) | @ SEA
- David Njoku (TE - CLE) | vs. MIA
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | vs. CAR
- Eric Ebron (TE - IND) | @ HOU
- Delanie Walker (TE - TEN) | vs. JAX
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | @ HOU
- Noah Fant (TE - DEN) | @ BUF
- Dawson Knox (TE - BUF) | vs. DEN
- Darren Fells (TE - HOU) | vs. IND
- Jimmy Graham (TE - GB) | @ SF
- T.J. Hockenson (TE - DET) | @ WSH