It's Week 11 and that means it's officially crunch time for the fantasy football regular season. Many leagues only have three more weeks until the playoffs begin, so let us help you make a push for a playoff spot or a bye.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | vs. HOU
- Greg Zuerlein (K - LAR) | vs. CHI
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | vs. ATL
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | @ TB
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | @ LAC
- Matt Gay (K - TB) | vs. NO
- Michael Badgley (K - LAC) | vs. KC
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | vs. DAL
- Brett Maher (K - DAL) | @ DET
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | @ CLE
- Josh Lambo (K - JAX) | @ IND
- Robbie Gould (K - SF) | vs. ARI
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | @ SF
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | vs. DEN
- Nick Folk (K - NE) | @ PHI
- Ka’imi Fairbairn (K - HOU) | @ BAL
- Austin Seibert (K - CLE) | vs. PIT
- Daniel Carlson (K - OAK) | vs. CIN
- Brandon McManus (K - DEN) | @ MIN
- Jake Elliott (K - PHI) | vs. NE