Welcome to bye week hell. The Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, and Washington Redskins are all off this week. That should make things really interesting for fantasy owners when they go to set their lineups.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- George Kittle (TE - SF) | vs. SEA
- Travis Kelce (TE - KC) | @ TEN
- Darren Waller (TE - OAK) | vs. LAC
- Hunter Henry (TE - LAC) | @ OAK
- Austin Hooper (TE - ATL) | @ NO
- Mark Andrews (TE - BAL) | @ CIN
- O.J. Howard (TE - TB) | vs. ARI
- Eric Ebron (TE - IND) | vs. MIA
- Jack Doyle (TE - IND) | vs. MIA
- Gerald Everett (TE - LAR) | @ PIT
- T.J. Hockenson (TE - DET) | @ CHI
- Jonnu Smith (TE - TEN) | vs. KC
- Jared Cook (TE - NO) | vs. ATL
- Chris Herndon IV (TE - NYJ) | vs. NYG
- Jimmy Graham (TE - GB) | vs. CAR
- Greg Olsen (TE - CAR) | @ GB
- Jason Witten (TE - DAL) | vs. MIN
- Vance McDonald (TE - PIT) | vs. LAR
- Mike Gesicki (TE - MIA) | @ IND
- Kyle Rudolph (TE - MIN) | @ DAL