Welcome to bye week hell. The Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, and Washington Redskins are all off this week. That should make things really interesting for fantasy owners when they go to set their lineups.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in half-point PPR leagues with otherwise standard scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in full-point PPR). These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week so be sure to check back in with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | @ CIN
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | vs. ATL
- Greg Zuerlein (K - LAR) | @ PIT
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | @ TB
- Matt Gay (K - TB) | vs. ARI
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | @ GB
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | @ CHI
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | @ TEN
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | vs. LAR
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | vs. CAR
- Eddy Pineiro (K - CHI) | vs. DET
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | @ DAL
- Brett Maher (K - DAL) | vs. MIN
- Daniel Carlson (K - OAK) | vs. LAC
- Michael Badgley (K - LAC) | @ OAK
- Chase McLaughlin (K - SF) | vs. SEA
- Adam Vinatieri (K - IND) | vs. MIA
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | @ SF
- Austin Seibert (K - CLE) | vs. BUF
- Aldrick Rosas (K - NYG) | @ NYJ