The NFL regular season is finally here! After the wildest offseason of all-time—both for on and off the field reasons—let's get off to a hot start and begin the year 1-0.
All of my rankings reflect the order in which I would start a player in full-point PPR leagues with otherwise default scoring (only slight adjustments are needed in half-point PPR). Jake Arians’ standard scoring rankings will be linked here when available. These rankings will be updated occasionally as needed throughout the week, so be sure to check back with The Draft Network often to gain an edge on your leaguemates.
If you have any specific questions or want to know more about what I think of certain players, hit me up on Twitter (@JaimeEisner). I’d be happy to chat with you!
- Harrison Butker (K - KC) | vs. HOU (TNF)
- Greg Zuerlein (K - DAL) | @ LAR (SNF)
- Justin Tucker (K - BAL) | vs. CLE
- Wil Lutz (K - NO) | vs. TB
- Robbie Gould (K - SF) | vs. ARI
- Younghoe Koo (K - ATL) | vs. SEA
- Matt Prater (K - DET) | vs. CHI
- Jake Elliott (K - PHI) | @ WSH
- Joey Slye (K - CAR) | vs. LV
- Mason Crosby (K - GB) | @ MIN
- Michael Badgley (K - LAC) | @ CIN
- Ryan Succop (K - TB) | @ NO
- Chris Boswell (K - PIT) | @ NYG (MNF)
- Jason Myers (K - SEA) | @ ATL
- Sam Sloman (K - LAR) | vs. DAL (SNF)
- Dan Bailey (K - MIN) | vs. GB
- Brandon McManus (K - DEN) | vs. TEN (MNF)
- Zane Gonzalez (K - ARI) | @ SF
- Rodrigo Blankenship (K - IND) | @ JAX
- Ka’imi Fairbairn (K - HOU) | @ KC (TNF)