The Draft Dudes are joined by one of the premiere defensive talents in the 2019 NFL Draft, Florida State EDGE Brian Burns, to talk about the art of the pass rush. Burns goes in depth on his wide array of counters and how he's able to make the most of them.
In today's episode:
- How can film preparation help a pass rusher to whittle down their counters?
- What does Burns feel like is his most effective counter?
- How much value does length have when rushing off the edge?
- How soon into a rush do you know you've "won" the rep?
- Why Burns' weight shouldn't concern you as much as you might think.
And much, much more!